21 March, 2013

 My stuff
As a beginner I may need to describe the environment in which I live. This is a country where quilting is almost unknown or poorly represented. Women are more concerned with knitting and crocheting or sewing clothes.
I have always loved sewing, and I met the patchwork world closer  through a detailed instruction in Burda.

It was a large log cabin quilt.  Since then it has been several years now and I'm trying my love for sewing turning  into something of which I could support my family.

For March 8 - Women's Day  I went with the Mi-Bospo org. that supports women in the business world,  and had for the first time publicly expose my stuff for sale.  

Unfortunately, once I realized that people like nice things but buying only what they need.

No comments:

Post a Comment